The SOLKOA Survival Systems Grip-S (Grip-Survival) is a pair of universal handles capable of holding a multitude of useful tools for field improvisation beyond the capabilities of today's multi-tools intended primarily for domestic chore use. Grip-S, can hold any of the standard flexible wire saws, any universal shank saw blade, and any round or hexagonal tool up to a quarter inch in diameter, and can do so in a single or double handle grip configuration. The Grip-S comes with a wire saw, a Phillips/Slotted screwdriver bit/connector, and a special U-shank connector. A multitude of various universal shank saw blades and standard 1/4" hex bits, metal files, drill bits and awls can be selected to expand capabilities to meet any user's intended tasks without the need for carrying an entire bag of bulky full-size tools. Handles are available in four colors - Black, Orange, Tan and Red.
- 2 Handles - 2 3/8" x 5/8" dia.
- 1 Multi-strand wire saw - 28"
- 1 Phillips #2 / Slotted #10 bit - 2" x 1/4" dia. (for standard uses and for connecting handles)
- 6 Set screws - 3/8" x 3/16" dia.
- 1 Steel disc (for tightening set screws) - .70 inch dia.
- 1 Metal U-shank adapter (for connecting handles) - 1 5/8" x 5/8"
- 2 Type I nylon cord lanyards - 17"
- Handles are milled from 6061 aluminum
- Handles are hard anodized
- Weight - 2.5 oz. (pair)
- Handles are Made in the USA
- Currently Available in Orange or Red