The Aquamira Frontier Straw - Water Filter
The Frontier Straw Filter is a pocket-size power house ready to provide safe and reliable backcountry water. The compact, ultralight design makes it one of the easiest portable water filtration solutions available.
The simple to use straw allows you to drink from a cup, bottle, or directly from a water source. It features a reusable pouch that can be filled when needed or used for storage when the filter is not in use. This straw filter features our BLU Line protection—a trusty basic level of protection which is ideal for fast moving streams and springs. Each filter features activated coconut shell carbon which reduces waterborne chemicals while improving the taste, odor, and clarity of emergency drinking water. Frontier BLU Line filters are the low cost, high value choice for outdoor and back up use, offering reliable protection from the protozoan and chemical contaminants which cause the majority of all waterborne illnesses.
Used in conjunction with water purification tablets; This is a good system since the chemicals take hours to kill cysts but only minutes to kill bacteria and viruses, while the filter can remove the cysts immediately, as well as any chemical flavors via the charcoal.
- BLU Line Parasite Filter with up to 450 ml/minute flow rate
- Miraguard™ Antimicrobial* Technology suppresses the growth of bacteria, algae, fungus, mold and mildew within the filter media
- Lightweight and compact 1 oz. portable protection
- Filters 30 gallons
- BPA free, chemical free, and iodine free
- Filter made in the USA
- Chlorine Taste & Odor Removal - Meets or exceeds ANSI/NSF 42
- USA Made